Sunday 21 June 2009

A Couple of Swells

These 2 look like a 'couple of swells' to me. The Blue one is for my husband (Fathers Day from the Bunnies of course!).

The Pink one is for a lovely little girl i know whos getting 2 new bunnies. And she's been waiting for them for a very long time.

They're from a wonderful digi image shop; Bee Crafty.

She gets the bunnies just right i think. No bloomin eggs or baskets ! Just wonderful fluffy bunnies just like the real thing.

They look very much like my own buns actually.

Also, check out her Bee Crafty Blog as she has a couple of freebies and holds fortnightly competitions.

MelsSig

8 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Mel

Oh these are just so cute.

I love the way the girl rabbit has her ribbon round her ears and the boy rabbit round his neck.

I bet both will be very well received.

Hope you are having a great Sunday.

Love Jules xx

lisa said...

Love your bunnies Mel, they are sooo cute!

Lisax

brenda said...

Had to be bunnies of course, but arent they soooooo cute.

Updateon mine, saw a fleeting glimps of one yestrday but still too quick (for those who don't know and wonder why I'm so slow, these are wild ones in the paddocks), me thinks they'll be full grown before I get a piccy.

B x

Bee said...

Wonderful! Love how you've used the bunnies here, great idea and design. Thanks for letting me know about your blog, it's been great to visit and view your lovely work (and see your amazing rabbit Frodo on an earlier post!)
Thanks for all the kinds words and support of Bee Crafty :)
- Bee Crafty

chris said...

Swell bunnies with a swell owner well done mel. xx chris

Anonymous said...

the buns are fab! My Lilly pops is poorly (not that you can tell!) Lots of vets trips & bills for me this month! x

Spyder said...

I just love these bunnies!!!
So cute!! Pop over to
my blog I have some 'bunny' food for your lovely blog

((Lyn))

Louise said...

sooo cute mel these bunnies are so adorable
louise xxx