Tuesday 5 October 2010

Cuddles

Hi Peoples !

How you all doin?  Good I hope.  Here's a 'cuddly' card with some cute pets on from one of the new Kars/Ollyfant stamp sets.  We could all do with some cuddles, don't you think?

The woolly flowers i've had for yonks.  I bought a book on how to make knitted flowers but Mum hasn't finished kniting my 6th cardigan yet! So ill have to wait till i can talk her into some more cheep labour!!!

Well, it's a shame to waste all that raw talent she has.



Thanks for your visit. See you all soon.
Love

Photobucket

3 comments:

Helen Laurence said...

Hi Mel how are you doing? I am not too bad. Going to feel pants tomorrow though because I spent all afternoon outside sorting the buns out!! I've got Blossom a new cage, but wanted to cover it with tarpalling type stuff before I moved her into it!!
Pop over to my blog I have left you a little something!
hugs x

Lou said...

Hi! Mel you know i so so *LOVE* this card,the colours/papers and layout just perfect.
Hope you ok?
First time in years i have been in bed poorly-bit better now.
see you soon,hugs Lou.xx

chris said...

Morning Mel, stunning card, love that flower, 7th cardi you say, lucky you. hugs chris x x