Thursday 7 May 2009

Newbie Blogger




I thought i'd better get my feet wet blogging. I hope i don't bore anyone to death !



Here are 3 cards i knocked up for my hubbies work colleagues for next weekend.









I'm not that keen on really big cards but I did theses extra big for impact.


I love cute little cards but i find it hard to cram everything on them so

my cards just end up growing and growing !


They're a bit samey - but at least they are all done.

Dolly Mama Stamps appeal to me because the women look really crakers!

anyway, thats it, thats a start !

7 comments:

Louise said...

fab cards mel love how you have used the stamped image between the numbers, the blog looks great will pop back regularly hugs, louise xxx

Anonymous said...

great start! I love the cards they are fab. The image is well funny! Really crackers!!

Thank you for linking me & for commenting on my ME blog. Can't believe how alike we are & my hubby is like yours, happy if I am!! Think we were seperated at birth!!

Take care
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Me again! I have left you something nice on my blog!

chris said...

congratulations mel on your new blog i think it looks great. can't wait to see what comes next, the cards look great well done. love chris xx

brenda said...

Hi Mel, welcome to the addictive world of blogging. Great cards and as for the "bestest" shop, of course it is, but could we be baised ?

B xx

Spyder said...

Fab cards! Well done in your start into BlogLand! (I've started in Feb and am now totally addicted)

((Lyn))

Spyder said...

Me again...I'm going to HAVE to follow you, to see what comes next!


((Lyn))