Monday 25 May 2009

Froggies

Hi Ya
I made this card for Sir Stampalot on Thursday.

I was dissapointed with it initially but it has grown on me a bit more now.

Don't you find that, when your making something, you get sick of the sight of it, and if your feeling crappy, you think your work looks crappy too.
The froggies are really cute! You can never have enough Frogs.

Originally the Sizzix Vine die looks like this. Isn't it lovely!

I went round the edges with a coloured pencil
to bring out the Bazzil texture.

And around the Froggies with a black thin liner pen - which makes them look stamped.

The little flowers are from the Phrase Spring,
which is part of a Sizzlit Set - very handy.


and the Froggie with flower
is part of a Sizzlit Bug Set
which i also used for part of my hubbies valentines card.

That's it for now, nighty night.
Mel
x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww these are super cute hun! x

Anonymous said...

me again! I've left you an award on my blog x

chris said...

i really dont know why you did'nt like the frogs from the start mel, I think they are great. you done well girl! love chris.

Wendy Hall said...

Congrats Mel, you have won my Guess the Name prize over at Digital Delights!! Hop on over and leave me a comment with your choice of 3 stamps and your email addy!! Love you work sooooooo pretty!!

Louise said...

fab cards mel all of them so cute and I got to see your lion card in the flesh so as to speak on saturday when I went to sir stampalot and the detail is wonderful hugs,louise