Wednesday 3 April 2013

Everything I do ... is turning to pooh !!!

Hello Peoples !

Long time no see.   I hope i do see you back to visit me in the future.

The last 2 years were completely rubbish for me - a bit like my recent cards !!!

So in the tune/melody of Bryan Adams - Everything i do........ is turning to pooh !!!!

So i am posting, drum roll, 3 Cards, i did in last October.


Stamp used is by Art Impressions - Picture Perfect - really fun girlies !

with the same girlies, but used the faces from Art Impressions - Uptown Girls

with different 2 girlies and Birdie too.

i should have called this post - save all your kisses for me !

see ya soon (sooner that 2 years anyway!) I hope you like...


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi, it`s great to see you back in blogland, three great cards Mel, lovely bright colours, hugs Sara xxx