Monday 23 August 2010

Fire in the House !

Hi Peoples !

Long time no see.  Incase your wondering what kept me soooooo long, and to cut a long story very short,  one of my Bunnies died.  He was my oldest bunny and i miss him like crazy.  I havent felt like blogging much less make a card, and my recent attempts have all been crap !  So there you have it.

So here's one from last year, i think it was last year anyway!




It was for my brother in law who is a fireman. 

Anyhow, thanks for looking.
see you soon(ish).

Photobucket

4 comments:

chris said...

Hello Mels, this is fabulous,sooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased to see you are back and blogging, we have all missed you so much. hugs chris xx

Helen Laurence said...

Hi Mel, soooo sorry to hear about your bun. I lost my Lilly a few weeks back & I still hate going to feed the other 3 & not have her there. I hope you'll be ok? I can't think about Lilly without balling my eyes out again. They may just be rabbits to some people but to us theey are children & touch your heart. Big hugs & ps I love your blog title picture its fab x x

Louise said...

Sorry to hear you lost your bunny, I know they mean the world to you.I love looking at your cards Mel they are always so creative and different, take card Louise xx

Lou said...

Hellooooo nice to see you and so sorry to hear that Mel.
Hope you feel a bit better soon...
Great card,George would love this one-fab character.
take care,see you soon.
hugs Lou.xx